Silver is not toxic to humans. In fact, it can be used in food decoration.

Live MCX

However, most silver salts are poisonous. Silver is germicidal, meaning it kills microorganisms and other lower organisms.

Different other metals such as lead and mercury, silver is not poisonous to humans and are not known to cause reproductive or neurological damage, cancer, or other chronic adverse effects.

Nor has normal everyday contact with solid silver coins, bowls and spoon been found to affect human health.

A soft white metal, lustrous silver is one of the elements that make up the earth.

Facebook Comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here